Tuesday, February 13, 2007

WAITING IMPATIENTLY

I did another blood test yesterday. My Dr. has had me doing them often, works out to about every 5 days.
Anyway I still haven't heard from the Dr. it's been 25 hours now, and it usually only takes 8 hours. I am getting nervous, it's that whole cautiously optimistic stuff, I hope to hear soon. I called the office at ten and then knew nothing from the lab and then again 3:15 and they still haven't heard from the lab. This is odd!
Oh well, I need to have faith.
After we found out we were pregnant, I heard from many people that if I miscarry then it's the Lord's will. Ok yeah, I get that....but these are the same people who said you will get pregnant when in the Lord's time. Hahaha.
I understand that, really I do. Still don't want to hear it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good point, though sometimes it's hard to arrive to definite conclusions