Tuesday, February 27, 2007

OUR BABY'S FIRST PICTURE!

Meet Baby Stepro!


He is only 7 weeks old now and only 4-5 weeks into his developement and growth.


We were able to see the heart beat today, that was such a relief because you kinda psyche yourself out for a while. I was beginning to worry if I was making myself sick or if I was really having morning sickness, am I super tired because I am a lazy slacker? The Dr. Says "NO!" I am just pregnant! Whew! What a relief!


Although there is no head or arms or legs yet, you can't tell which side is which, the baby probably doesn't know yet! In 2 weeks when we get to see him again then we should be able to see a head and arm and leg stubs. We are quite excited about that.


With out further ado..... Meet our new baby!

3 comments:

Ryan said...

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"HE"?????????????????????????

Erica said...

hahaha
Yes...I believe it is a boy.
I already have a girl and Don needs a son.

Me said...

WHOO HOO!!!!! Such great news!