Tuesday, February 13, 2007

So Bummed (Don't read Holly) and tired

I am so bummed. Holly and the boys...and Mark too, were going to come up tonight. I was going to babysit so Holly and Mark could have a night alone. We were going to play in the snow and have tons of fun!
But alas, it fell through! Mark had to work or something totally lame like that! hahahahaha
So I had been praying for snow now for the last month, since we have been having a very dry winter, so that the boys would have snow to play in.
We got a small storm last weekend, Yeah, snow in the mountains!
And then today it snowed about an inch in the valley, I got so sad, because the boys would love playing in the snow all day. But alas, again....it rained soon after the snow fall and melted all the snow.
But there is still snow in the mountains. And I am still bummed that I won't be able to play with Holly and the boys.
But if you think I am bummed - Brooklyn is doubly bummed! She was so looking forward to playing all day with them, and having them waiting for her at her bus stop. Then to top that off, she figured that she would see them for a week in April for Spring Break....Oops...we are going to Chicago instead!
We are trying to work it out to go down there again soonish. Not sure when. I had sworn off all family travels that weren't a vacation for a while. But that never lasts!
Have you noticed my ramblings?
Did I mention that I think I have had a total of 6 hours of sleep in the last 2 days. My anti miscarriage crap I take has the following side effects: Insomnia, extreme exhaustion, irritability etc. etc. Like I need to be grouchier!?!? Insomnia mixed with extreme exhaustion!?! So pretty much I am damn tired all the time but I can't sleep at all! Which makes a person irritable in and of itself. I am a GROUCH! A TIRED, IRRITABLE GROUCH!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

take a deep breath, and be nice!