Wednesday, February 14, 2007

My daily travels














Today I went out to the visit Don at work and stopped in Washoe Valley at the Chocolate Nugget for some yummy Valentines Day treats for Don.




I love this place. They have a giant miner statue mining for chocolate out side.










































Here are a few pictures of the delictable treats! The container is made from chocolate also! What a dang good idea!



On my way home I stopped at the mall to spend my left over Christmas gift card money. Yeah! Got some shirts that are big and puffy...to double as maternity clothes.




And then on my way home from shopping I was in Washoe Valley and I saw a Bald Eagle on the opposite side of the road off in the trees, so I pulled off at the next exit and headed back to see if it was still there. It was about 100 yards from the road side by the lake. I jumped out of the car and got as close as I could drudging through the knee high weeds and sage brush to get as close to the fence as I could to get the best picture that I could. They aren't that good, but you can kinda see it. It is very small in the picture but trust me they are very large birds! I am glad that I got to see it!

I guess you have to know

what it is you are looking for

to be able to see it in these pictures.

It is the black splotch in the tree

with a kinda white head!

1 comment:

Erica said...

YOU REALLY DO HAVE TO ZOOM IN ON THESE PICTURES TO SEE IT.
BUT I PROMISE THAT IT IS THERE.