Sunday, February 25, 2007

Good thing you didn't come up

Well I have been thinking how glad I am that Holly and the family weren't able to come up when we had planned. For one there is no snow, Don and I were going to go on a sleigh ride in Tahoe for Valentines day, but we couldn't because..no snow! So that would have sucked.
Secondly, we have Beavis and Butthead (the contractors) still plugging away on bathroom #2, and at one point last week they had both of the bathrooms in an a totally unusable state, becuase they decided to do the fix it projects to bathroom #1 before finishing bathroom #2! Seriously, they don't make any sense.
So I am glad that they weren't able to come up since I can't promise to have a functioning toilet and or shower on any given day. The deadline was to be the 13th of Feb. what a joke!
I hear it should be tomorrow or Tuesday. We will see.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you going to have a toilet for your gramma?

Erica said...

I am hopeful that I will have 2 tub, and 2 toilets by then!
If not we will just have to rent a hotel room!
: )