Tuesday, February 27, 2007

BUNCH OF RANDOM PICTURES



Brooklyn attacking her Valentines Day heart. Much to her pleasure it was not hollow. And much to my disgust it sits 1/4 eaten through in my fridge. Aagh more fridge smells!


This is me...check out the arm flab! YIKES!!!

These pictures are of us going to Tahoe for Valentines Day. We rode the Heavenly Gondola to the top of the mountain, since the sleigh rides were not going, But once we got to the top of the mountain it was way to cold to take pictures, I never took my hands out of my pockets! So all the pictures that we have are from the car and from the gondola itself.



I love living up here! Things are soo beautiful! We are less then an hour a way from Tahoe 4 from San Fransisco. I love love it! We get to go on dates in Lake Tahoe! Awesome!
My husband isn't bad either! haha He is so wonderful! I am very lucky and very blessed to have him. He is a great husband and dad. It is weird because sometimes I forget that he hasn't been around forever.

No comments: