Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Ahhh

So today has been an alright day! I got a hot shower, which was nice because we weren't allowed to use our one and only functional shower for 24 hours. I did my hair and put a touch of make up on. That always feels good.


Brooklyn is at school, Don is at work (until 8:30pm tomorrow), and I would like to think my house is quiet BUT I have contractors working in the bathroom, but at least it will get done soon! Ricky is here painting, we got the back room finished that we will be moving Brooklyn into soon. I had a whole sky,cloud, grass flowers thing planned for the room...but we will be moving soon and I don't want to put that much work into it, so last night after Ricky finished up the blue I went in and sponged some clouds on it. It looks cute so hopefully by Friday we will have her moved over.



The pictures didn't turn out that great , but you get the idea.

And RC Willey is delivering my new living room furniture today! Although it was supposed to be yesterday, but what can you do?

Oh and the Dr's office called and we are still pregnant!! Hooray!!! My levels are right were they need to be! I will repeat the blood test again in ten days and then 10 days from there we will get an ultrasound to see what's there. So I think 20 more days and we will see how many are in there. hahahahaha I am pretty sure that there is only one, but you never can know for sure!

So today I feel as if I have taken a long bath in big hot tub.....Ahhh Calgon!!!

1 comment:

Me said...

Whoo-Hoo!! Still preggers!! Keep gestating!