Tuesday, February 27, 2007

MY 100

Here are my 104. Mine all are pretty random, I write them as I get them, like my A-D-D brain, you are getting everything unfiltered!

1. Currently nauseous.
2. I am afraid of public restrooms
3. I have to close my eyes and go to my happy place to use one.
4. I love to travel
5. I get bored easily
6. My Grandma was my best friend through the rough years
7. She stuck up for me.
8. I was always aggressive because I didn't want to be a weak woman.
9. I didn't think I ever wanted kids.
10. I am grateful the Lord knew better.
11. I need friends - all the time
12. Holly is one of my best friends
13. I talk to Holly 3 times a day avg.
14. My youngest bestfriendship is 4 yrs old and that is Amber.
15. My oldest bestfriendship is 161/2 years old and that is Becky.
16. All of the others fall in between.
17. All of my friends are my best friends, they all offer me something different.
18. Here is where I say that I married my best friend.
19. No really, I mean that. He is just a different kind of Best Friend .....
20. I love the snow
21. I don't like driving in it
22. I am the middle child
23. I passed my drivers test on the first try
24. I passed my real estate test on the first try
25. I like living in Carson City
26. I am a home body
27. I love to indulge myself when I can justify spending money; massages, pedicures and hair
28. My favorite show is Medium
30. I like snakes, lizards and spiders
31. I don't like being afraid
32. I have many irrational fears : shark attacks....when am I in the ocean?
33. I read self help books
34. I love music! I hear music and can remember where I was...like a sound track to my life
35. I would be a lot smarter if I applied myself
36. I regret not finishing college
37. I will graduate college before Brooklyn
38. Brooklyn is the best child I have ever met...and I am not just being partial. She has personality galore, a strong strong testimony, a sweet spirit and genuinely loves everyone
39. I get my feeling hurt more then I would like to admit
40. I am anti popular - but I like to be liked
41. I love the Redwings
42. I love the Yankees
43. I used to think I would never get married
44. I get annoyed by slow people
45. I get annoyed by stupid people
46. I like old people and don't care if they are slow or stupid
47. I like listening to my grandpa's stories of the old days. ( he is 91)
48. I am not crafty.
49. I tried
50. I suck
51. I like murder mystery dinners
52. I thrive on stability
53. I cry with my friends
54. I cry for my friends
55. I hate poor mannered kids
56. I was only spanked once by my dad when I was 3
57. My mom beat the crap out of me when I was 14
58. I was 5'5'' and she was 5'1''
59. I still don't think I deserved it
60. I had cheek hickeys on my face where she grabbed me and shook me silly.
61. I wasn't an angel...should have been punished...but face hickeys...really???
62. I had numerous cars through my life 3 before I finished high school 6 since them not counting Don's 2
63. I went to the same high school as my parents
64. I broke my arm having a swing jumping contest with my brother when I was in the 1st grade...he won
65. I broke my leg volunteering for Special Olympics
66. I called myself a retard at the Special Olympics....the EMT asked me if I was a participant. hahaha doesn't get any better then that.
67. I have never eaten a McDonalds hamburger - used to eat Filet-o-fish until I found out they were fish
68. I was 10 or 11 before I had a fast food hamburger
69. It was a Wendy's in St. George when my parents went to the Temple.
70. I have never eaten a hot dog
71. I have never eaten bologna
72. I broke my nose trying to play softball...I missed a pop fly and it smashed my face
73. I hate TV, I wish I didn't watch so much, but I do.
74. I hate cartoons that are for grown ups....I think they are lame.
75. I don't like video games
76. One of the worst days of my life was when Linda told me she had cancer
77. I lived in Henderson, Hurricane, Henderson, Las Vegas, Henderson, West Valley, Henderson, Carson City (in that order)
78. I don't like people who try to get their way through manipulation
79. I have our next 3 vacations planned.
80. I have to have all the elements right to go to sleep, Blankets, temperature, fan, pillow
81. I have to tell my brain to shut up to go to sleep
82. I stopped biting my nails March 1996, when my Grandma had a heart attack and yelled at me in the hospital for biting my nails.
85. I was angry & grateful that I was the only one around to get the call from the hospital that she had a heart attack. I wasn't ready for her to go....still not....Grandma, you don't have permission to die yet!
86. I have a pretty good memory, often to my disadvantage, I haunt myself with all of my memories
87. I like daisies & sunflowers the most, but Don loves buying me roses...they are a close second!
88. I sound spoiled, but I am not.
89. I am a primary teacher, I am very strict with my class, you have to be when you have 12-13 8-10 year olds
90. I have escape plans for random situations; ie: car jacking, rape, kidnapping etc
91. I like to play in the dirt.
92. I like to garden.
93. I like to watch movies, until I fall asleep
94. I am afraid that one of my kids or I, will get cancer, like my dad. That scares me.
95. I hate child molesters...who likes them?
96. I am nervous to have more kids.
97. I am blessed and grateful that I have Don this time around, my pregnancy is already 100000% different.
98. He cried when we saw the ultrasound, and that made me cry.
99. I worry that I will always favor Brooklyn
100. I think I have IBS
101. I think I am pretty
102. I think I would be prettier if I loose 80 lbs.
103. I love swimming
104. I am happy. I am fun to be with, at least I think I am!

Well I hope that you all learn a bit more about me!

8 comments:

Me said...

you rebel with your 104 instead of 100!

Is IBS Irritable Bowel Syndrome??

Erica said...

yeah...I through that in there to be funny. Did you laugh?

Be Individual said...

I love you to death!! You made me cry when I read #76. So many of them reminded me of me! I guess great minds think alike.

Ryan said...

I haven't laughed as hard at anyone's list as hard as I laughed at yours!!! CHEEK HICKEY??? Mother's beatings are always so memorable! Being irritated by slow and stupid people is the best!
HATING rude children- Im with you there!
YOU ARE HILARIOUS!!!!

Me said...

#104-you ARE fun to be with...that is, until your IBS kicks in. You are really grumpy when you gotta poo

Anonymous said...

You are just mad cuz I gave you your first hickey! And you did deserve it.

Me said...

mom
hate to be the one to tell you, but erica had numerous hickies before the ones you sqeezed onto her face.

Erica said...

Ha Ha Ha Holly I love ya!

Not at 14! hmmmm wait a minute....let me think about that!