Sunday, February 25, 2007

randomness

Well let's back up to President's Day. We bought cheapy binochulars and spent most of the day walking around Washoe Lake looking for birds, namely Red Tail Hawks and Bald Eagles.
We saw tons of hawks no eagles, so we get on the freeway and low and behold in the same tree way off the freeway there was the Eagle ...AHHHH. So like big nerds that we are we pulled the car off the freeway and all 3 standing along the gate binochulars in hand watching it. The weirdest part of the experience was that it would turn it's head back and almost appear to be looking at us as intently as we were looking at him. It was cool, almost forgot we were standing on the side of the freeway! Hahaha
Sadly, no new pictures, as they would look the exact same as my old Eagle pictures.

I worked a floor time at the office this week and picked up a client! WOO HOO!! A call in even, not looking to buy until spring or summer but still! Yeah!

I took Brooklyn and Aria to the pool yesterday, whatelse do you do in the middle of winter? Indoor of course, it was a ton of fun! Again... no pictures, we go there and my dang batteries in the camera had died! Ah blast that dang Kodak Easy Share battery sucking piece of crap!!
But I swam laps while they played. Brooklyn went off the high dive about 5 times and the low dive more, Aria never quite got up the courage for that. Maybe next time.

Church today. I am beginning to not hate my ward so much, trying to be more tolerant and patient with the not so nice people. I figure they are so unhappy because they are ugly....NO I am kidding! hahaha but that was funny though huh?? It has really opened my up to feeling the spirit..not to mention that I am pregnant so I don't need to feel the spirit to cry!
Speaking of....anyone remember when I said I was worried because I wasn't feeling that sick? Yeah ....about that....I wish those words were never uttered past my lips. Oye! I am sick sick sick! Different things make me sick then when I was pregnant with Brooklyn, with her everything made me sick except Baskin Robins Rainbow Sherbet. Now I can eat b-a-n-a-n-a-s, grapes, applesauce...and I just ate a waffle because I want to throw up, but nothing is coming out, so I ate something more then soft food to see if it would go away or come up so I feel better. Also - I am flippin tired! I don't remember this at all, but I did laundry last Thursday at the laundry mat (contractors had hallway blocked) and I was asleep by like 9:30 that night, I was just wiped out! I hope this doesn't last long, but if it does then it is all worth it. I say that about being sick too, I don't mind that so much, at least I am not getting fatter!
I need recipes that don't stink up the house, because cooking dinner for Brooklyn and Don makes me sick every night! But I can't keep feeding them mac-n-cheese either. Tonight I did pork loin, rice, peas and applesauce...ICK ICK ICK!! Seriously if you have scentless recipes I could cook for my family that would be wonderful! OR any ideas of what I can do to cook and not get sick?
I am worried for when Mom and Grandma come up in 10 days, I don't want them to starve either! What a poor hostess!
Ultrasound is Tuesday morning counting sacks. Pretty sure that there is only one in there, will let you know more later.
Don is taking more classes, this time from University of Phoenix, they are expensive, but will be worth it when he finishes in 18 months?
We are batting around the idea of staying in our small house for at least 18 months - let him get finished with school so he will get another pay raise, but in the mean time buying a lot somewhere up here and paying on it until we can build a house rather then buying a house. What do you think? Good idea? Bad Idea? Too costly??

1 comment:

Ryan said...

i know its hard in the moment but you gotta love the prego sickness! YOU'RE PREGNANT!!!!! Its soooo wonderful, this is what its all about!!! YAY!
I culdn't even walk into the grocery store with Julia, I thought WHY did the store start smelling so horrid just when I got pregnant- duh!