Friday, February 2, 2007

Two Pinkish Lines

As you all know I have been waiting impatiently to find out if this month's insemination worked out. I have 7 home pregnancy tests that are difficult to interpret, but they looked almost positive. I went to get my blood work done today, I couldn't wait for Monday.
The Dr's office called while I was out at the bus stop picking up Brooklyn, sooooo I called them when I got back.....and.......
WE ARE PREGNANT!!
Now don't go getting to excited. My hormone levels are very low at the moment and I have to repeat the test Tuesday and then again 10 days from Tuesday. We were told to be "Cautiously Optomistic." So we will have to keep waiting to see.
Keep those prayers coming!

3 comments:

Ryan said...

Don't be excited???? ARE YOU NUTS!!!!! BE VERY EXCITED!!! BE HOPEFUL, BE THANKFUL, BE FAITHFUL uh I sound like President Hinckley..anyway YAHOO!!! I will definetly keep the prayers coming!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Me said...

YAY!!!!!!!! WHOO-HOO!!! This is the best news. We are so happy for you guys. Can't wait to be there in September to see the little Stepro.

Erica said...

THANK YOU FOR THE PHONE CALL CHANEL!!!
YOU ARE VERY SWEET!