Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Very Sad Day






After Brooklyn got home from Vegas on the 2nd we went to Turlock, Ca to visit Don's family and to see a hockey game....oh wait... not just any hockey game or any hockey team. Oh no, it was the REDWINGS!! They were playing in San Jose. I enjoyed the warm ups, and then the first period when we were beating the Sharks, but then out of no where we blow our 3 point lead and it is downhill quickly from there. Final score was 9 to 4!! We got creamed! This was more disappointing then the Yankee game we saw! I thought that I was going to get into a fight with some jerk fans because they kept taunting me and Brooklyn, but I didn't. We stayed and cheered for our team to the bitter bitter end. I don't remember much else about our trip to Turlock, to busy wallowing in my own self pity. Not Really!
We had a really good time! We played games with Jeff and Julie and Brooklyn loves playing with Evan. He is so funny, he talks a lot and he is not even 2! Once I figure out how to place the pictures in the spot I want them to be life will be better! hahaha



1 comment: