Friday, January 12, 2007

It's Cold!



We have been having such nice weather this winter, nice due to global warming, but nice none the less. Then this week we got more snow! UGH! Not a bunch a few inches, but along with it we are getting much colder this week. We may very likely hit ZERO or just about! YIKES!! I am glad that will be on the weekend and I won't have to drive.

When I got home today from Century 21 it was 19 by the time I took a picture it was 18 and now I am looking and it is a warm 17! It's only 1:30! It is snowing again outside now, it is very pretty to watch coming down when you are safe and warm in doors.

I really like this area, to bad this area doesn't like me! hahaha


I bought Jaren and Kyle some snow clothes, anticipating their visit! I can't wait for them to come and visit us! I love having company! I love having friends! As you can tell, I am just trying to figure out how all of this works still, my pictures are all a little screwy!

2 comments:

Me said...

Cute duds! I cant wait to put them in them & see them look like camo-mallows.

Be Individual said...

Where's my snowsuit?