Monday, January 8, 2007

I CAVED













Ok, I caved in! I am now a blogger....or trying to be, I am also trying to figure out the picture placement on this thing! So right now my pictures are all pretty random. The next one will be better!

I just love Holly's blog and it seems like such a fun way to keep everyone in the loop.

These pictures are of Holly's boys at Thanksgiving. I swear I don't have one picture of Jaren just smiling! hahaha

Spent Thanksgiving at Holly's and had a good time enjoyed the family and the food!

We have had a busy holiday season, what else is new?! We are still going through the fertility treatments and we had an insemination on the 22nd of December, still waiting to hear it it worked or not, (I am not that hopeful this time around, just didn't feel like it happened...but what do I know?) Then I made a huge dinner and invited Don's kids over and Sean (Don's brother) and his fiance Amanda. That was a ton of fun, Ricky, Deidre and Naleah (the baby) came over and so did Sean and Mandy. Lorelei had already made plans with her other family, she was missed. We started late since Don didn't get home until 7:30 so we had dinner at 8:00, no one stayed for pie because it was too late by the time that we finished.

Santa came early for us, Brooklyn wrote him a letter and asked him to come early since Don was going to be working from the 24-26th, we all got very spoiled for Christmas! Next year we will stick to a budget! Later that day Brooklyn and I went to Don's work to hang out with him. We took the kids Don works with to watch A Night at the Museum, that was dang funny!

Finally Christmas day came, Brooklyn and I hopped a plane to Vegas and hung out with Holly, that was such a fun time! Those boys of hers crack me up! They are all soo different in attitude and appearace it is just odd to think that they are all from the same parents! hahaha They crack me up though, we had fun at the park and Holly and I went shopping and we all went to the park, that was a lot of fun!



1 comment:

Me said...

Can you take the underoo picture down please? Im embarassed.
love,
your favorite nephew
Jaren