Monday, January 15, 2007

ICE SKATING!

Brooklyn and Aria
EYE yi yi! The sun was in my eyeball!
It was sunshine and roses all day, Brooklyn did take a hard fall and hit her head.
Brooklyn had to get all gussied up for ice skating! Purple eyeshadow and glitter! She is ready for her triple lutz!
Look at Don! Ahhh! He never fell one time!
Brooklyn and Aria.... on the ice!
Brooklyn did soo good! She fell a few times but it was all ok! She got the hang of it pretty easy!



Don, Brooklyn and I met up with Rita and her girls and Jenn and her girls at the Rink on the River, it is an ice rink that sits right next to the Truckee River, it is a cute location.



Don and Brooklyn both did REALLY REALLY well for their first time skating! It was fun! Rita is such a good mom, she skated several laps hunched over skating with Bailey, makes you feel like crap because you won't go out their with your kids!



My pictures are not the best, we had the sun right in our face so I was trying my best.



4 comments:

Ryan said...

uhhhh! i want to ice skate- yeah if I knew how I want to. Im a big scardeycat of falling!
How fun you guys are! brooklyn's makeup cracks me up!

Be Individual said...

Looks like fun! I would have been sitting on the sideline with you...

Me said...

This looks like SO much fun! Dont feel too bad about not skating, you did just re-injure your ankle, so you have a good excuse. I love the make-up, too.

Me said...

NEED NEW BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!