Monday, January 29, 2007

SO SORRY BLOG STALKERS

HAHAHA SORRY HOLLY!

I haven't blogged lately because I really don't have a ton going on right now. Well nothing that I feel really comfortable blogging about, never know who reads these things...ya know!

I am tired a grumpy some ole same ole. We had an insemination 2 Sundays ago AFC/NFC playoffs. I feel good about the timing of this insemination. Rita took my class, all 13 of them (yes I said 13!!), Don and I took in our sample, went to breakfast went back to get the drip on. Then we came home and it was football games, good ones too, and adult activities all day - had to keep the count up and alive, good thing Brooklyn was at church with Rita! Based on the amount of pressure I was feeling I think my egg burst around 2 o'clock so with the insemination happening at 9am we are in our 6 hour optimal window. I don't want to be falsely hopeful either, but you can't help but to be you know.

So when I was asking Rita to take my class I told her that if I got knocked up that weekend it was because she was willing to take my primary class for me and so I would name my child boy or girl Rita Consuelo Carter Heath Stepro, after her. Then I was talking to Stacie and she reminded me that since the Bears won their game and I am rooting for Chicago in the big game and I hopefully conceived on the day of the game I should name my kid Lovie Smith, So then we were talking even more and I threw her name in the mix too with Kay, then I said that I would name my son after which ever QB wins the big game. Rex or Peyton, for that reason I am hoping that the Colts win! Haha so anyway the name Peyton has grown on me the last 2 weeks. So if we are pregnant then my child will be named Rita Consuelo Carter Heath Lovie Smith Peyton Kay Stepro! Hahahaha Fun and games fun and games.

I will take a pee test on Superbowl Sunday, blood test on the following Monday. I will know by 4:00 Monday afternoon if we got lucky this month.

The timning just seemed to be all right, Don was home all day, which I love to have him home and at church on Sunday. My Sundays are completely different when we go to church together. His boss is being evil again and told him that he will be back on Sundays again. Long story, but she is evil!

Last Friday I bought our tickets to go see Wicked while we are in Chicago. It is Don's first off-Broadway show before so he let me buy the expensive seats! I downloaded the soundtrack on Itunes so that we could get familiar with the music.

Still not really working, trying my best to be a Real Estate Agent just having a hard time with my broker, clients and myself. Again the usual. I just don't like not feeling like I don't know what I am doing.

Mom and Grandma and maybe Shauna are coming up for Time our for Women in March, I am excited about that. Rita invited her mom also so it should be a fun and uplifting weekend. Michael Mclain and S. Michael Wilcox, Mary Ellen Edmunds and Cherie Call will be there, a few others too - just don't remember them all. Don't be jealous...just kidding!

My master bathroom is still all torn apart. We had to fire our crappy contractors and are doing the work ourselves now, on Don's days off - so we are back on the "kitchen" remodeling schedule again! Groovy! I love having only 1 tub and toilet for everyone! I hope that it is finished before we start getting company, otherwise that will suck royally!

I am not always a complete grouch!! I promise. Tired and Cranky!!

1 comment:

Ryan said...

good luck! i'll be anxious to hear how it goes!!!!