Tuesday, January 9, 2007

kITCHEN







Here are some pitcures of our kitchen. For those of you who saw it gutted or saw it before, you will not even recongnize it! It is beautiful! I love it! It is my favorite room in the house.


I love seeing my ideas coming together and looking very pretty! Don was the labor behind it all. I would hold the cabinets and he would screw them in, Ricky helped a couple of times as well as the missionaries when they stopped by for dinner.

We still have work to do in there like painting the ceilings, baseboards and buying a black fridge. But at least there is no more gaping hole in the floor and it is completely functional!!

2 comments:

Be Individual said...

Love your light fixture. I can just picture you slaving away over the stove.... Can't wait to see it in person.

Me said...

WAY TO GO DON!!!!