Sunday, January 14, 2007

Fun in the cold








As I told you all in the previous rant it was cold! The picture up above is the temp!! When we woke up at 9:00am and it was -1! Negative one!!! Holy Crap so what do you do on a Saturday when it is Below Freezing cold?? We met up with Rita and her girls plus Montana at the children's museum and hung out there for a few hours and then took them to McDonalds and let them play there for a few hours. By the time we got home it was after 4:00 and had warmed up to 20 degrees. That was nice hahaha, it is like Vegas if the summer, after 100 degrees one more doesn't really matter - below 20 it doesn't really matter!
Tomorrow (Monday) we are going ice skating, well not me of course for the obvious reasons...um pretty much I can't walk with out hurting myself!
But I will have some cute pictures for sure!
We went to church today, it was really really good. This is Don's second week in a row with Sundays off, it is so good to have him home all day, Sunday is literally the only day that we don't do ANYTHING so it is good to have him home and I am sure he feels relaxed one day a week! :)
I had 11 kids in my primary class, including Brooklyn, today and I actually had good control today, it was a good lesson, and I didn't leave hating my calling. I loved it today, it was weird, I have been complaining about not feeling spiritually edified and today I felt edified. Of course I am mid Clomid cycle too, so I am feeling a bit more emotional then normal! But I felt very very good today, I can last another week!
TTYL

No comments: