Sunday, January 14, 2007

random pictures

I love Holly!
Kyle was done for the day, ready for sleep
Brooklyn and Jaren playing Princess Monopoly
I took the choney picute down ...but this one was equally funny!
Brooklyn's eyeball, you wouldn't believe how many of these eyeball pictures I have!



This group of pictures is from our airplane on the way to Vegas, Brooklyn took all the pictures except the one of herself. There are pictures of Lake Mead and then the one of the houses and stuff is Section 27, you can see Dooley (her old school) and the park, Brooklyn thought that it was cool to see it from the plane!



















This group of Brooklyn and I getting ready for my Century 21 Christmas Party. Next is Don all handsome and stuff going to my Christmas party. Isn't he a handsome devil??


The next few are Brooklyn getting ready for her Christmas Dance/Acrobatics recital. And Aria and Bailey & Brooklyn at the recital.


2 comments:

Jamie said...

Way cute blog! Only YOU could get away with posting that pic of Holly! Hee Hee! :) Glad to see all is well!

Me said...

I forgot to say thanks for posting that picture of me. ha! dang Im hot.