Saturday, March 24, 2007

Tell me what you think

I was reading "Baby names for Dummies" last night and came across an Old Testament name.
He was one of the sons of Jacob and one of he was the second son born to Jacob by Zilpha and the 8th son born to Jacob. He is one of the 12 tribes. Asher means Happy.
So what do you think of the name Asher? I am beginning to really like it. Asher Edward Stepro.
I put Ava back in the mix for girl names Don is holding on to Sophia. I liked Sophia Rose but then it began to remind me of the Golden Girls all we would need would be a Blanche and Dorothy! HaaHaaa But I am not sure what goes with either Sophia or Ava, we really haven't found any other girl names that we like.
So what do you think?

9 comments:

Erica said...

Going through the 1000 most popular names in the 1910s (Social Security website) I have found 2 other unual names I might like for girls.
Astrid
Alline
I want oppinions on these too!

Me said...

what the hell kind of girl names are these on your comment page? for a boy name, how bout Asher Steven Stepro, then his initials would be ASS. haha Im on one tonight, sorry.
Carly named her boy Asher, it's cute. you better decide quick, time's a wastin'!!!

Me said...

Alline yourself with good people

Me said...

an Astrid fell from the sky, AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

How about a nice family name like Chester, Homer, Alonzo?

Anonymous said...

As I was reading the 1850 Census for names, there was one that really cuaght my eye. It is the name of the 4th son of abraham who begat Isaac, and was married to the 9th queen of dublin in the 23rd psalm......Mahhhh! I think I'll go put my head in the microwave.

Erica said...

MAAAAN!!! YOU HUTCHINGS WERE ON ONE LAST NIGHT!
IT IS AL-EEEN NOT ALIGN, AND ASTRID IS A FLOWER. YOU NERDS. I DIDN'T LOVE EITHER REALLY, JUST UNUAUL NAMES I HADN'T HEARD OF.
I DO HAVE TO ADMIT THAT I LAUGHED MY BUTT OFF AS I READ YOUR COMMENTS THIS MORNING! THANKS!!
I TOLD DON WE COULD NAME A GIRL AVA SOPHIA STEPRO FOR THE SAME REASON...HAHAHA YOU ARE MY SISTER!
I HATE WAITING UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE WE ARE GOING TO FIND OUT WHAT IT IS IN 4 1/2 WEEKS.

Anonymous said...

CHRISTINE IS NICE

Erica said...

Christine is nice....except for I seem to already know someone with that name....now...who could it be??