Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Alien Teddy Graham

We are at nine weeks and one day today. We had our last appointment with the fertility Dr. today, I am sad because they are soo flippin nice! And they treat you like royalty for getting pregnant, well maybe not royalty, but they are by far the nicest Dr. we have been to.



But it is a good thing that they dumped us because that means our little Alien Teddy Graham is progressing right along nicely. Today he has a giant head and little arm and leg stubs...like a teddy graham and he is about 2 1/2 centimeters long.



Again, we feel so blessed and we are so grateful for this opportunity to finally happen. Lots of prayers!



The pictures are a bit over exposed in some, but I couldn't get the light on them just right.


In this picture you can see the head at the top where the black dot is at (that is a brain vent?) The little arm stumps are right below and the leg stumps are kinda over to the side.







In this picture the head is on the right side.....looks very alien. Those big black dots are eye sockets?








In the last one the head is on the top, again very alien!

5 comments:

Me said...

YAY! Can you believe it worked?? prayers are answered.
are you saying "he" as a general pronoun, or is that your wishful thinking?

Erica said...

It is a bit of both wishful thinking and used generally.
If I say boy enough then it will become a boy...right? It is that mind over matter! : )

Be Individual said...

You crack me up with the Teddy Graham reference. I'm so excited. well I haven't had a dream but I'm getting a pink vibe.....I'll try and change it to a blue one...

Erica said...

NO PINK!! NO PINK!!
DREAM BLUE!
BLONDE HAIR - BLUE EYES - MY COMPLEXION

Be Individual said...

I will use "The Secret" (I'm reading the book) and make it a boy!