Thursday, March 8, 2007

4 GENERATIONS

Mom and Grandma got in today. It was funny watching mom push grandma out of the airport with mom in her neck brace! I called them cripple and crippler. Haha
Today we had a busy day it was fun. We went to lunch and then ran Don some lunch and them we came home and met Brooklyn at the bus stop and went to Virginia City. It was about closing time for the little town, but we managed to find an Ole Town Photo that was still open, so we thought it would be fun to do a 4 generation picture of us. We were supposed to be harlots and Gram was our boss! It was fun! Check out my dark circles under my eyes! YIKES! I didn't think that they were that dark today, but I was soo wrong! We had ice cream and then stopped at the Chocolate Nugget and the ladies bought some fudge and salt water taffy.
Today has been a very fun day and I am glad that they came up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This picture is so neat!

Be Individual said...

Picture came out good This is a pic to cherish.

Anonymous said...

LOOKS LIKE YOU GOT YOUR UNDER-EYE-CIRCLES FROM YOUR MOMM.