Thursday, May 3, 2007

Summer Planning

We are planning to come to Vegas/ Hurricane in mid-June. Aunt Teresa and Uncle Russell are driving up from Mobile around the 16th of June so we are going to try and arrange it so we can see them for a day at least. Jeff and Julie might meet us in Vegas which would be fun.

I just wanted to get the word out that we will be coming down and I would like to plan a day at the Mission Hills water park just get everyone together in one spot so we don't have to drive all over in 3 days trying to visit everyone.

Sooo plan on seeing us at the park.

3 comments:

Be Individual said...

I want to see you and my grandchild..... I miss you so much.

Anonymous said...

I MISS YOU TOO LINDA!
OF COURSE YOU WILL GET A 1 ON 1 VISIT! HAHAHA WE SHOULD GO TO COCO'S OF ENZO'S ... WHY IS IT THAT WHAT I WANT TO DO REVOLVES AROUND FEEDING ME? HMMMM

Me said...

Im glad everyone else has to see you all at once, then you have more time to devote to me.