Thursday, May 3, 2007

First of June

So we had a dr appt last Monday, 16 weeks, I tried to fanaggle my way into getting an ultrasound, dr said "NO I found the heart beat" RRR I was....am very disappointed - there is no good reason that she wouldn't except that she was 1 hour behind schedule.
So our next appt isn't until June 1st and we have an ultrasound scheduled for that day. GRRR
Let me add that my emotional state was low Monday, hot, extremely tired and having to wait for an hour to hear NO! I was soo ready to cry all day.
I wish I could justify spending $150.00 on the "just for fun ultrasound" places, cause then we would know tomorrow! Oh well this entire pregnancy has been a test of my patience, or not even a test but a forced down my throat lesson in being patient.

Well....that is enough for now.

1 comment:

Be Individual said...

Patients should only be what doctors have, not we should have...
I'm sorry "we" have to wait until June.