Tuesday, May 29, 2007

new post

**Sorry it took me so long to post this** I had been working on it .... well never since I started it.


Part 1 Memorial Day

We had a good time Memorial Day. Don had the day off. Rita called they were going to Davis Creek (I think that it is a National Recreation area I think). She invited us to meet them. We made picnic stuff and met up with them. It was a bunch of fun. Don and Marty took Aria and Brooklyn on a hike, it was a bit over 3 miles. I folded the seats down in our car and took a bit of a nap while Rita and Bailey explored our picnic area.

Once the men and girls got back we hiked...more like an easy up hill walk to a stream and the girls rolled up their pants and walked through the stream. Oh and we were all blinded by a woman sitting on a log that crossed the stream with her entire crack hanging out. Marty and Rita suggested I post a picture of it on my blog! HAHA ... so you can blame them for this!
Then we went down to a pond/lake thing that the kids got in, it smelled almost as bad as Lake Mead! UGH! But I guess all that matters is that they had fun.


Part 2 Tuesday May 29th

So we had a Dr. appt and ultrasound scheduled today. Ultrasound at 9:45 Dr. right after. Well this office schedules worse then Dr. Torres' office. We had our ultrasound everything looks good and it is still a girl.
We checked in for our appt at 10:00am and then they saw us finally at 12:30!! Holy Crap! that is a long wait! I don't really understand these appts. You pee, they weigh you, ask you if you have any questions and then let you leave. I hate it! Why does it take so long just for that??
I lost a few pounds this appts which makes me happy.
I am on the trying not to gain weight plan (the fatter you are to start the less they want you to gain...so I am trying not to gain more then 15 lbs.) Swimming seems to help out, at least I am not getting as swollen.


Part 3 uck! June 13th

So I have been feeling completely crappy the last 2 weeks or so. I have bronchitis, and there isn't anything that they can do about it unless it becomes pneumonia. I took antibiotics and now we wait for it to pass or get worse. I haven't been swimming at all since the 2nd of June because I haven't felt up to it. I went finally today and swam for only an hour. My hands last week looked like swollen leaches! I was wearing my wedding rings on my pinkie. I am not as bad as I was before today but it will take a lot more swimming. And to top it off because I haven't felt good I gained like 3 lbs since my last appt! Ugh! I need to just get rid of the scale, I weigh myself constantly! I weigh in the morning and every time I go to the bathroom and before bed.

That same Saturday the 2nd of June, both our washer and dryer crapped out and we had to get new machines, and can I tell you how much I LOVE THEM!!! They are so nice and they do laundry so dang fast that we were able to get all of our back laundry finished in like 8 hours! It was fantastic! I can't believe how much I love household appliances!

Hmm what else?
My mom is coming up on Friday to hand for a few days and then Brooklyn will be going down to Vegas/Hurricane with her for a few days. She is so excited to go down there! I am a wee bit jealous.

Well I wanted to get this posted so Holly would give me a break! I will post a bunch of random pictures later!

1 comment:

Me said...

give you a break?? NEVA!!!!!!!!!! glad to see a new post. I know your pain with the huge long doctor wait. arg! dont they know better than to make a pregnant woman get irritable by waiting forever?!
have fun with mom